Friday, November 10, 2017

A Visit with our Bena Friends

 We drove out in a four wheel drive vehicle to visit our Bena friends, prepared with a shovel for the extremely muddy road since it had rained for 2 weeks! But much to our great surprise the road was amazing! Better than it has ever been before in all the years Interface took place out there! Now there are some government buildings down the road from Interface so the government keeps the road up very regularly!


 Jacob was happy to see Samson who used to work with him at Interface cutting the grass.

 Lucy and her family were excited to see us too.


 Naomi wasn't quite sure what to think about everyone who wanted to touch her!


 It was good to see our friend, Fred, we continue to pray for his salvation!

 The hill in this picture is where the government is getting all his dirt to maintain the road!

 A visit with Piku, a lady that I used to work with in the kitchen, and her daughter Wendy who now has 3 children (including a set of twins!).

 Naomi seemed to like Piku!


Naomi also loved to sit on my lap and hold on to the car as we drove along!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!