Sunday, November 19, 2017

Back Home Again!

 When we arrived home in Wewak we had a few packages awaiting us from my parents and my sister! Including this Paw Patrol board game! Fun!


 A new Spider-man cape and mask for Jonathan!

 Plus a Spider-man shirt. :)

 And Naomi loves her new shoes! She is starting to stand on her own and take a few steps before sitting back down and crawling again!

 A little croquet to relax on the weekend!

 Anticipating the taste of real maple syrup, thank you mom and dad!

 My mom sent some Mary Kay items for me and this sleeping mask came with it, Jonathan loves it. And it is hilarious to watch him use it! :) He loves to put it on and try to do things around the house. 

 But he says it also helps him sleep!

 Finally enjoying real maple syrup on Saturday night!

 Reading and learning about the armor of God on Sunday morning.



No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!