Tuesday, December 1, 2015

A visit to the CIA with Nate!

 I graduated from the Culinary Institute of America 20 years ago! Wow, I feel old! This is a whole different world, so long ago, but so fun to go back and show my family and good friend, who is also a Chef! :)

 Love the cross walk sign!

 Love the fish made out of silverware!

 Lunch at the Apple Pie Cafe!

 Nate really enjoying his food!

Two Buddies enjoying amazing food together!

Another two buddies enjoying amazing food! :)



 Our perfect desserts that almost didn't look real, but they tasted perfect too. :)


 Jonathan enjoyed his food too!

 A CIA Grad?

 A future CIA Grad?

 A CIA Grad!




No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!