Monday, November 30, 2015

Thanksgiving in CT

 Our first visit to Cracker barrel for breakfast, on our way to Thanksgiving in CT after picking up our good friend Nate from the airport!

 A scenic stop at the Craziest car wash in the world. :)





 Thanksgiving with friends and family  in CT at my Aunt and Uncle house!


 Jonathan meets his second cousins, Megan and Carrie. :)

 Our good friend, Nate, joined us for Thanksgiving this year! So fun!

 So much yummy food!

And Apple Pie! All Natural, made with apples, apple juice concentrate and a whole wheat crust. :)

And back home in MA... making homemade applesauce with Nate... such good smells and its delicious!

My dad and I

 The recipe comes from my mom... apples tasol. :)

 Nate, my Dad, me and Jonathan, Jacob , my mom - a fun time was had by all this Thanksgiving!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!