Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Visit to Fruedenstadt...

 Jonny drove us down to visit our friends, the Zimmermans, in Fruedenstadt, just an hour south of Stuttgart. And of course we had to get a picture of the two Jonathans. :)


 Gustaf, Catherine and Elgin Zimmerman... such amazing yummy food and fellowship!

 Elgin enjoyed spending time with Jonathan!


 Elgin had a little play place for kids, which Jonathan loved as well!

 Jacob was very impressed with Gustaf's mechanic skills in keeping old vehicles running. :)


 Gustaf and Jacob talking on the train before we left.

A little bit of shopping in Germany

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!