Friday, November 13, 2015

Sight seeing in Hong Kong

 Enjoying time at a park with animals.




 We had to be careful at the outdoor cafe... they had signs saying that you should stay with your food at all times due to wild monkeys jumping down to eat the food. :)





A temple in Hong Kong


 Wild cows in Hong Kong... Jacob tried herding cattle so they wouldn't eat our lunch. :)

The Balanced Rock... a tourist sight on our walk about.



 Visiting the life size Noah's Ark!

 On the right - Jacob's first hardware store outside of PNG!

 And Jonathan had never been on an escalator before he went to Hong Kong! This was the biggest one I have ever seen!

 Ice Hockey rink on the 10th story of a 20 story mall!

Playing hockey on the roof!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!