Sunday, November 15, 2015

Germany!!

Roaming the streets of Germany.


 Enjoying a park





 A little bit cold and tired. :)


 A very very old house made with wooden nails or pegs. Wow!


 Wow, so much fresh fruit! They should start importing it to Wewak! :)

It was still Autumn in Germany when we were there. And Jonathan loved walking through the leaves to hear them rustle. :) We didn't even show him how to do it... it must be something that kids love do to, even when they have never done it before!

 Jonathan loved the German pretzel!

 Jacob was excited to visit a German hardware store! Clean, space, very quick service and no waiting in line!

 Marco, Jacob, Diemo, me and Jonathan and Jonny. Marco, Diemo and Jonny were all at Interface as Interns in 2011-2012. So fun to see them all together again!

Martin and Margaret (Jonny's parents) as well as his sister, Lydia... a great time together with Diemo, Marco and Jonny!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!