Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Our new home in Nova Scotia

 We have enjoyed about 2 weeks in our new apartment in Nova Scotia. It is right next door to Jacob's parents, which is really nice. Jonathan loves to knock on Nannie and Poppie's door to ask if they can play with him. :) We will be back at the end of March for 6 months!

 This is our living room, dining room and also our bedroom, as this futon folds down into a bed.

 It makes good use of the small space and allows Jonathan to have his own room! So nice!


 Here is our office space and kitchen

 I especially like the dishwasher!

 Jonathan really likes the large bathtub, especially because there is no shortage of water, so he can have a very deep bath!!

He even had a bath boat toy to play with that Jacob played with when he had his baths many years ago!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!