Monday, December 28, 2015

Heading back to MA to a late Christmas!

 Once again the snow found us in New Brunswick and Maine but once again we were thankful for God's guidance and protection!

 Our car was a tad bit dirty from the long three day drive!

 And it was very cold!

 This is a picture that Jonathan took from his window. :)

 Jonathan was busy in the car, playing and watching the snow go by.

 And he loved the play places when we stopped for lunch!

 After lunch he normally slept for a few hours until we made it to the next play place for supper. :)


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!