Sunday, December 27, 2015

Weston Christian Fellowship!


  We had an opportunity to speak at Weston Christian Fellowship on Dec 27th, so we headed out and stayed with Don and Sharon Benson. We really enjoyed our time with them, getting to know them and speaking at their church!



 The Sunday morning that we were scheduled to speak was also around the time that God sent a snow storm. Thankfully we were still able to speak in the morning service as planned! It was a great time to share about what God is doing in the Sepik of Papua New Guinea! And Jonathan got to see his first real life snow man. But he couldn't bring himself to touch the snow, so Jacob and I made the snow man. :)

 But Jonathan did like walking through the snow and shoveling the snow. :)

 Mr Benson is also a school bus driver so Jonathan enjoyed walking onto his first school bus too!

And pretending to drive too!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!