Friday, December 11, 2015

Jonathan's favorite places at the mall

 Jonathan loves it when we go to the mall before it opens to go walking, since it is too cold outside to walk. He is allowed three quarters for one ride. And then plays on these vehicles for much longer!

 The Funny Hat section at the Sports store... I've always wondered where all those crazy people at football games get their hats. :)




 And this is actually on Black Friday at an outlet store!

Yes, we braved black Friday because we needed warm clothes! We got lots of good deals, but the shopping was not so bad compared to the business of the Wewak grocery stores on Saturday mornings. :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!