Monday, July 8, 2024

Trip to Port Moresby

 

After being out of commission due to Covid, I was very thankful to have the opportunity to head to the capital city to help out at the NTM Centre with our friend, Nate. I believe that I brought Covid back with me from America. I'm so thankful that no one else in my family got it! And we were able to fly with only a 10 day delay!


We had a bit of luggage because we were taking some empty totes back to Nate.

We got to travel with our friends and neighbors, Travis and Becky and their children, Nathan, Hannah and Grace.

Nathan and Naomi are in the same 2nd grade class.

Jonathan's favorite waiting corner in the Goroka airport.


We were thankful to see our plane arrive. There are many delayed and canceled flights right now due to the fuel crisis.






Off to POM!









No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!