Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Fun in Port Moresby



Naysan and Jyoti and family brought us dinner! A Crab Dinner, we enjoyed it immensely!     









We manage to find a pool once a week that we can swim in when we are in POM. 😊


I got an invitation to the American Embassy's Independence Day party at the Embassy in POM. But Jacob is Canadian...
 
So I went with my brother, who is American too!

We enjoyed some time together while Nate watched our kids!



And we went on a ferry to an island.



We enjoyed a spending a few days with friends, Trevor and Judy.




I told the kids we were going to an island to swim in a pool, they thought that was quite odd... but they enjoyed exploring the resort on the island. We had a nice lunch all together and a swim!





 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!