Friday, July 26, 2024

Thankfulness at the Guesthouse



We are very thankful that we get to be here in PNG and serve at the guesthouse. We enjoy getting to encourage people as they come through, and also be encouraged by so many!

The solar charged golf cart is up and running again after the brakes were fixed.

We have a Wall of Praise at our guesthouse and it is quite encouraging to read what our guests have written.


















New meri blouses... shopping in the guesthouse!


And when we have no guests for a few hours... look what the kids enjoy doing... Forts in the guesthouse!!




No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!