Monday, July 22, 2024

My Grandma is now with Jesus



My Grandma, Marcella Weaver, passed away on July 22, 2024 at the age of 98. I'm very thankful to have known her and enjoyed lots of memories together. She has taught me a lot, as she has been a fine example of a women dedicated to Jesus.

Heading out to a fish fry with my grandma, cousin Jennie and Aunt Marilyn.

Many years ago with my grandma and grandpa, and my sisters Sarah and Ruth.

And even more years ago when I was a baby hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa.

I loved visiting Grandma for Labor Day weekend and watching the Labor Day parade together!










This was a typical picture of my grandma working away in her kitchen! She made delicious food!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!