Saturday, July 20, 2024

Hard at Work at the POM Centre


The ceiling in the office was falling down because the termites had eaten it in many places. All that was left in those areas was paint! 

 

The lights and fans and pieces of ceiling had to be removed first.

Then Jacob used some roofing tin that was sitting outside for a few years. And he made it into a termite proof ceiling. No critters will be eating away at that ceiling! 😊









Jacob also removed a wall and did a lot of clean up and retiling work.

Finished and ready to move back in!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!