Friday, June 2, 2023

The Fun Children can Find in PNG...

 

My children love to draw! This is fun when making Thank you Cards for our supporters! Thank you Hope Church and so many others!

They also find cool looking butterflies and bugs.

Lick the yummy batters after I am done baking. 

Paint nails!

Make designs!

Play Settlers of Catan!



Put face masks on with mom!



Learn how to blow up balloons and make your entire family out of balloons plus all the extra important people.

Ripstick in the gym... and enjoy a skate night with everyone else... he is an intense skater!


Learn how to roller blade


We got handles for Naomi's dresser! Organizing can be fun too!

Watching the dog and cat get along, very funny!

Playing with friends on the playground, every day!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!