Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Jacob's projects

 

There are lots of leaky and messy gutters to repair at the guesthouse.


Written by Jacob....It was a bit tricky to get the gutters down but in the end it all came down safely. Getting water away from buildings is super important in a tropical climate like this. Mold, rot and many other problems come up if the torrential rain pours here are not effectively carried away from buildings.



Yea... so that wasn't exactly what I had in mind but I guess it worked...

The above picture shows why it is much better to work together than by yourself,  Jonathan and his friends were a great help.

Working together is always the way to go!

Getting cleaned up and ready for some more projects.



Welcoming Dad home after his quick trip to POM to access the damage after a HUGE flood and figure out what repairs need to happen!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!