Saturday, June 24, 2023

Family Time!

 

The day we arrived my nephews, Jack and Zander arrived from Nevada. Jacob had fun playing a very complicated card game with them!

My sister, Ruth, and her boyfriend Tries, arrived the day after us from Nevada. We were happy to be all together!


Cousins!  Jack and Zander, Jonathan and Naomi. Also, a BIG CONGRADULATIONS TO JACK FOR GRADUTING FROM HIGH SCHOOL!



Music buddies and cousin in laws. Rob and Jacob

Jonathan is growing! Almost as tall as his Great Aunt Chris and Great Aunt Trudi!





2nd Cousins - Megan and Carrie, Jonathan and Naomi


Our family hasn't been together in a long time! So good to have Ruthie and the boys with us in MA!


Mommy and Daddy and the tree of us sisters together again!


My mom and her sister, Trudi and brother, David.

All three couples have been together and married for 50 years! Congrats!!


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!