Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Just So Thankful!

 


I'm very thankful for Naomi and so proud of how she has grown this year in so many areas!

And I'm thankful for a husband who knows how to build and put this playground back together when it falls apart!

I'm so thankful for a son who loves to be creative and try new things!

I'm thankful for an organization called Delta Genesis who has helped my children and our family tremendously! If you want to know more about healing behavior problems by healing the brain, just email or message or call me!

I'm thankful for Father and Son moments like this!

I'm thankful for rain that helped control the wild fires in Nova Scotia and for the hundreds of fire fighters! And so thankful that Jacob's parents house was saved from the fires!


I'm thankful for Jacob and the 40 years of his life that we got to celebrate!! Sorry that there was sickness in the family so we weren't able to celebrate properly yet! But we are going to the US on Saturday!!

I'm thankful for Father and Daughter moments like these!

I'm thankful for my 12 years serving at Interface... and working with this lady, Piku, who comes to visit and brings my daughter bilems that her daughter made... and it just so happens her daughter was named after me. :)

I'm thankful for hand me down clothes that Naomi loves and makes her look like she has no legs when doing the dishes, so Jonathan laughs like crazy!


And I'm thankful for our water system!! Notice the rain bow!

And thankful for a new well that has just been drilled on our centre so we can continue to have water to drink and bath with!



I'm thankful for outings with friends, Tom and Lilly, to town to swim and chat.

Me and Sandra enjoying some food and a visit.

And so thankful for good friends, Lilli, for my kids who do creative fun things together like make rings out of flowers.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!