Saturday, June 3, 2023

Outside Fun

 

Can you find the banana spider hanging out just out side our house?

MUD FUN!!

Jonathan and his friends discovered a very cool swing... in the mud! But it was so fun!





These four play together almost every day! Aaron, Tom, James and Jonathan!

Their imaginations are amazing!

Naomi and Lilli also play together almost every day!

And then we have people join in the daily fun when we have guests move next door for a couple of weeks. :)_



Time for a tea party with one of our guesthouse families. New friends appear all the time!


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!