Friday, December 16, 2022

School Christmas Fun with Friends

 

Naomi enjoys playing with Tera her classmate and her sister Dawna. They also had to go home to America too. Because they are going to have a new baby sister soon! Naomi is excited to have Tera back with a new baby sister when they start 1st grade together!

A photo with Miss Kylie, their teacher's helper.

Singing for the parents!


Singing Little Drummer boy with their homemade drums.

Ginger bread men making with friends


Christmas dress up day at school, Naomi's class

They even got to make gingerbread houses in school too! I made a gluten free gingerbread sweetened with coconut sugar for her to take to school. 


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!