Sunday, December 25, 2022

Christmas!

 

They get to open one present on Christmas Eve. The excitement of children is so fun!


Naomi wanted Jonathan to open the gift she gave him on Christmas Eve, animal stress balls.

Christmas Morning! We were amazed at how the grandparents sent packages AND they arrived before Christmas! Plus Uncle Nate brought gifts too! And he helped wrap very small items in very large boxes!! 😁




Jacob read the Christmas story and the kids acted it out with the nativity scenes, rock one as well as play set.














We put my parent's box under the tree and we weren't allowed to open it until Christmas! fun!
Brother and Sister 

Lego fun began right after the presents were opened. 😀


A new Puzzle from Grandma!

Even Jacob got a puzzle from Grandma and Grandpa!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!