Saturday, December 31, 2022

Christmas Break Fun!

Nate came for the Christmas long weekend from Port Moresby... we are sad to say goodbye this time... We shall miss Nate here in PNG over the next year as he heads home for his Home Assignment soon.



 


The kids were very excited to have a free day to go to town and swim at the pool! And of course we had to invite their friends!






Morning cuddles... I got this shirt from my brother Nate, because he can't believe he has a sister... Sister! Of all things, I can't believe I have a sister!

Naomi took about a week to put together the Lego set that Grandma and Grandpa sent... she only needed a little help throughout the week!

The school library was open for an hour during school break too! This was also a fun time for the kids!

Fun at the library!

Fresh, amazing looking avocadoes during Christmas break always make dinner prep go so smoothly when we have tacos!

Our rose bush is blooming!


Fiona, our guesthouse worker, making coffee bag bilems to sell at the Christmas pop up shops.

Grandma sent straw glasses! Like I said, Grandma always sends the best glasses!


After Christmas was over I like to enjoy our tree and lights for a week or more. But this time, a strong wind came in and blew down our Christmas tree. So we got it done a little sooner this year. Ready for the new year!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!