Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Jacob's latest projects

 

Jacob is busy every day around the guesthouse, fixing things, and making things better. But he also works around the centre helping people out by renovating or fixing things too. Here is he happy to help out by doing a renovation of a kitchen for Jonathan's teacher!

Fixing a metal band saw

My new counter! Made by Jacob! Merry Christmas!

We have a large water system here that takes water for an underground river and pumps it up to our centre. But the pressure tank is getting old... Jacob had to enter this pressure tank in order to remove rust and repaint it.

Outside of the pressure tank


Now he is inside the pressure tank... for a long time!





No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!