Friday, February 4, 2022

Visits, Fun, Food & Games

 




We enjoyed having Albert and Virginia over for dinner, a couple from our church and missions committee who takes care of us, encouraging and keeping up with us here and in PNG!

The usual visit with Grandma... showing her things and hanging out doing things with her on her chair. I don't think they will fit on the chair next time we return from PNG in 4 years!!










Ninja Naomi!

Hmm.... blueberries on fried rice... not something I would think of...

A fun play tatoo... and Naomi loved it!

A supporter gave us a few games! And LIFE was always a favorite of mine growing up. Jonathan says, I love LIFE, you never know what is going to happen next! :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!