Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Trip to CT

 

Jonathan was sooo excited to have his very own suitcase and packed it all himself for our 2 days in CT!

Good times with Gene and Jean! Family friends from childhood.

More good times visiting Maria... she taught me in Pioneer Girls when I was in elementary school!

Stopping in to see Maria at work... and we found a dog and lots of furniture!

On to visiting family in CT, cousins and uncles and aunts!


2nd cousins!



Cousins!


A massive Home Depot was right along the way home... so we had to stop in to get Jacob a new drill!


Visiting Pastor Kevin and Susan... former pastor of a supporter church in MA.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!