Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Homeschool continues...

 

Art - making daggers out of 10 pieces of paper. :) the Art of folding paper!

Trips to the local library are always fun!


Naomi and I are learning about the Turtle - T for Turtle

D for Dinosaurs!

More crafts... winter is fun with snowmen in America... none in PNG!

Painting!

Writing... Jonathan is very creative! We just need to figure out how to get him to enjoy writing it down!

Math, on the other hand, is a bit easier... except for those times tables... those need to get stuck into his head! Appreciate prayers for wisdom to teach in a way that is helpful for Jonathan to learn and be prepared for 4th grade in PNG!


Art - Thank you Aunt Ruth for the cool book!



No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!