Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Fun Visits!

 

We loved getting to chance to visit our friends, Ken and Kathy! Every time we get to see them in MA there is a major change to our family... married... 1 baby... 2 babies... and now 2 elementary age children! Time goes fast! And we so appreciate their love and support and encouragement!



This game of Jenga at Ken and Kathy's house was intense!



As Parents, we are starting to learn that you never know what ideas will pop into your kids head. The Family is a great place to practice loving people for who God made them to be and not who you want them to be. (Jacob wants to win, Jonathan is more concerned about having fun.)




No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!