Monday, February 21, 2022

Sharing about PNG and Ice Sculptures - all in one day!

 

Ready to speak at church about Papua New Guinea!







We were thankful to have the opportunity to share at this church in Lenox, MA about what God is doing in PNG!


Our friends treated us to lunch afterwards, yum!

And on the way home, we drove through Stockbridge, where Jacob and I went for lunch on Valentine's day... and there were a lot of ice sculptures to see. :)





I LOVE this frame!! Very impressive work!




This is where I worked as a baker at 21 years old... and where Jacob and I ate for Valentine's Day. :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!