Thursday, November 18, 2021

Trip to Washington DC to visit friends

 

On our way to Washington DC, we stopped in to visit Dan and Gail, long time family friends and faithful prayer supporters! It was so good to see them!

While we were staying with our friends in Washington, DC I went running. Before I turned around to go back, I found the White house! 😊



It was very interesting to see our Capitol. I had never been there before. A great field trip for our homeschool curriculum! 






We had a great time catching up with Ope! We are very thankful for our friendship!






We also go to go to the American History Museum... so many things to see and learn!

The 1st video game ever invented!








While we were visiting Ope, her Mom was also there! And she made us all hats in just a few days. 😊

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!