Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Returning to MA after our Whirlwind Road trip

 

Driving south was so fun... a perpetual fall... we loved it! Driving North was a different story... all of a sudden it was winter!



We loved that we got to have lunch with Ethan in VA on our way back to MA! He was at Interface with us for a year many years ago!

And in PA we got to stop in and see Ephraim and Kristen, long time friends of Jacob's brother. They were very generous, letting us stay in their new house before they moved in. We look forward to having more visits with them before we go back to PNG in March!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!