Sunday, November 7, 2021

Sharing at our Home Church

 

We had the privilege of sharing about PNG at our home church here in Lenox, MA in November!


I did a little interview with the kids on Saturday at the Missions Movie matinee. Our kids love to talk about Papua New Guinea!

Jacob helped everyone there pretend that they had all just arrived in Papua New Guinea and they needed to decide many things about where they would be working... church planting/support work, mountains area/coastal area, new work/existing work. It was a fun time of learning!





And we got to have some apple cider donuts for snack during the Missions Movies!



No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!