Saturday, November 20, 2021

Heading on to TN!

 

We drove a lot! But we also enjoyed so many good visits with friends and supporters! And the kids did a great job... they enjoy road trips!


I was so excited to see my good friend, Sarah! And our kids had a great time playing together!







We went on a little walk to see a dam... thankful for nice weather in November!




Sarah and I met in Papua New Guinea at Interface. She went back as a full time missionary and so we hung out a lot over a 12 year period. She was my maid of honor at our wedding! I'm thankful that we get to stay in touch and our kids can play together!











We also went to a Christmas Light Festival with rides.... very cold but the kids loved it!







No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!