Monday, November 22, 2021

South Carolina bound!

 

We didn't have long in SC to visit our friends, but as soon as we arrived they took us to the Billy Graham Library... very cool experience to see... this is the home where Billy Graham grew up.









It was great to see Will and Jen and hang out!

Our kids had fun playing together too!

We finally got to teach our kids how to play miniature golf! One of the things we wanted to do while we were home in North America this year!



And I got to meet Jodi, a new friend as of last year! She is a friend of our SC friend. I signed up under her as a Norwex Consultant! She had a little in person team meeting while I was there. So fun!

We stayed with Jen's parents.. Jim and Joann. Fun times!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!