Sunday, September 5, 2021

Visiting Family in PA!


After setting up our tent, our home away from home, we enjoyed many visits with lots of family!

Here is my grandmother's room, at a care home... and this is the quilt that her family made for her, with the handprints of all our children and grand children and great grandchildren. So very cool!

It was really good to see my grandma, now 95 years old!

Great Grandma!

Grandma with all of us, plus Aunt Marilyn, Uncle Roy and my cousin's wife, Hannah, and Natalie

And my other cousin's children... our kids loved playing with them!

I didn't know that my kids were so good at playing with a baby!


Time to pack up and move our tent to our next stop.




Heading out after a good visit with Uncle Roy and Aunt Marilyn

We passed a dam along the drive and enjoyed the beauty!






















No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!