Tuesday, September 14, 2021

More Friends & Family time!

 



I have been unloading all my boxes in storage in my parents attic... it has been very fun to see things from my childhood, early marriage and from when the kids were babies. This is my grandparents china which they received on their wedding day. Then my grandma gave it to us on our wedding day, almost 12 years ago! So now the china is 75 years old... and I can't wait to use it for holidays while we are home!

Sometimes our family is very crazy!

Homemade applesauce in 10 minutes! Plus 10 minutes to quarter the apples. 😀



Visiting my sister Sarah in our home.


Eating more ice cream!

Enjoying time with friends, Daniel and Maggie!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!