Tuesday, September 7, 2021

NY Country Fair Fun

We enjoyed staying with Miss Esther and her mum, who we called grandma. 😊





The kids LOVED the little country fair and all the bouncy houses!





We ran into a neighbor of ours from when I was in 6th and 7th grade!!


Ready for the Labour Day Parade! Labour Day is a huge event in this tiny town of Rushford. We always looked forward to it when we lived there and loved to travel back for it when we could.








Many people in the parade threw candy for the kids. Jonathan and Naomi LOVED gathering all the candy. But we don't each much sugar in our house. So I let them each keep one. And then we followed behind everyone in the parade and they got to throw their candy to other kids. They had a great time!




 

Watching the Demolition Derby! Fun, fun!










No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!