Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Road trip to NY & PA Begins...

 

Two churches to speak at about Papua New Guinea, and friends to catch up with... a grandmother and great grandmother to visit, as well as an uncle and aunt and many cousins and 2nd cousins...and a friend's mum to visit , all while doing a little camping!

And we are off!

The kids loved this church... so many kids to play with and such a huge gym to play in!


It was very good to see old friends and talk about PNG again!


On the way to our next destination we enjoyed stopping into see Bill and Jen, our co-workers when we worked in Wewak, PNG.


The kids loved riding on this!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!