Friday, September 4, 2020

The Water Control Centre

 

We supply clean drinking water to our NTM centre as well as our surrounding neighbors.

It is alot of equipment to make sure the water is safe to drink for our missionary base and the communities around us.

The missionaries who are in charge of the water system have not been able to get back in country so now I am trying to look after it. It is a big responsibility and a lot of phone conversations.

But I have enjoyed the challenge and it is great to know many people have good drinking water. There is a saying in PNG that Water is life. It is great to be able to know that the water we provide is safe to drink and helps many people here.


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!