Thursday, September 10, 2020

Building the New Guesthouse Porch

 

The old porch was about to fall down on some of our guests so we thought it was time for a replacement.


There has not been a lot of Guests so the ladies haven't had as much cleaning and cooking with the Covid crisis so they helped me out. They normally do all the cooking so I told them they were going to learn a new recipe today: concrete. One of the most hardiest and strongest recipes there is!

They told me frosting a cake and finishing concrete was very similar.



Hard at work reusing timber from the old porch.


Superman (Jonathan) was a big help in the building.



And the roof is on with no injuries and hopefully it will last a long time!




Hopefully all the missionaries visiting will feel welcome now with our new porch all ready for relaxing after a long day on the road!


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!