Tuesday, September 1, 2020

School and Play continue...

 

Upper Case Letter Twister Game... Fun!

A Muna Bug... interesting...

Rain!! It hasn't rained in a long time!! FUN Puddles to jump in!! I love this photos!!

A Science Experiment, can you reverse your hearing??

Our Relaxing Corner...

Wonder Woman rides again!

Super woman in preschool. :)

Learning a Tok Pisin song from the ladies who work at the guesthouse during break time. They are learning the language here fast!



Uncle Nate gave Naomi an early Christmas present, a trampoline! Both kids LOVE to jump!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!