Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Play!


Playing in the gym is always fun for scooters and roller blades!

Superwoman has joined our family!





It is really nice to have this guesthouse playground right outside our house!

Naomi loves the doll set that she got from Poppie for her birthday last year!

Working on her computer, just like mom and dad!


Miss Tracey, our guesthouse guest (for the last 2 months), who is also our new friend gave the kids a used ipad to play education games on... they love it!

Uncle Nate gave Jonathan an early Christmas present because we will be leaving just before Christmas. The kids love it!


He isn't quite big enough to use it yet, but some missionaries decided not to return and they needed to get rid of it. Jonathan is growing like crazy, so I'm sure he will use it the next months or when we return!

It is also fun and therapeutic for Jacob to set up the track as well.




No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!