Saturday, September 19, 2020

Family Time & Town Trip

 

We hadn't been off our NTM Centre in a long time, due to Covid, so we were quite excited to do a bit of shopping in town! And the kids were excited to ride in a car! :) I can't wait to see how excited they will be when we ride in an airplane!


I post these two pictures to show you our old rug, on top, and now our new rug, 2nd photo. We got a good deal on a sale in town. Apparently not many people buy rugs in PNG!

There was a shortage of Coke in our NTM store and in town. So when we found Coke in one store, we bought a lot so that we can stock the guesthouse for our guests. :) I think Jacob can't believe all that I ask him to do when I shop. :)

We stopped at a restaurant in town to eat and swim.

Jonathan was amazed at the crazy mirror in the grocery store... and I was amazed at the beautiful avocado I got to eat. :)


Naomi and I just went to the dentist, can you tell that our teeth our shiny clean? :)




No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!