Wednesday, December 12, 2018

More of life in Goroka...

Learning to write his cousins name!


Watching dad play video games!

Graduating to a new exercise machine!


Naomi's new bike!

Clay art!


I was able to work on my quilt repair in the Highlands, where I actually wanted to be under a quilt in the evenings. I made a lot of progress! It is almost done!!


Fun in the sand box!




We also got to go to the Christmas Festival while we were at the NTM Centre in the Highlands! We enjoyed the Christmas music, food and buying each other gifts. :)

It was a large event with many people selling and buying!


Naomi bought Miss Hope, our co-worker, a little pig for Christmas. :)


Amazed by the lunch mom was going to put in the oven for Sunday Dinner!

We rarely get nice avocados like this one... but we did today! Yum!

Helping dad with the dishes, it is just the beginning!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!