Friday, December 14, 2018

Workers Christmas Party


Every year a couple weeks before Christmas, we enjoy having a Christmas party and invite all our workers and their families. It is a grand event with speeches, cake, ice cream, water slide and volleyball!

This year, the community even gave us a painting as a thank you for all that we have done for them.



The cakes are ready and waiting and so is Jonathan!




 Black plastic, sand bags, water hose and dish soap make a great water slide for all the kids!


This year I even got to go because Naomi wanted to go and Jacob couldn't take her because his leg is still healing. So I got to experience the fun as well!

Jonathan was the fastest person from the bottom of the water slide to the top for another ride down!!




I think Naomi liked the water slide!!


Jonathan couldn't get enough of it!


Naomi with one of our security guard's daughters, around the same ages.

 Rosie, Philip, Rex.... Rosie helps us in our home two times a week so that I am freed up to do more homeschooling, partnership development and help out a little bit in the business office. Rex is her husband on the right. And Philip is almost 2 years old, a little younger than Naomi!

Willi and Lillian and their children, Reggie, Talia, Laken and Willi Junior... Willi works with Jacob every day in the workshop and around the centre. We are so excited to know that Willi is now a brother in Christ!!

Carlson, one of our security guards, and his family.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!