Friday, December 21, 2018

Christmas Party!!

Practicing the songs for the Christmas Nativity scene... Jonathan dressed up as a Shepherd!

Taking our cookies to the Christmas party to share with everyone!


A 15 minute race to see how could make the best nativity scene out of beef crackers, candies, etc.



And the winner wasn't us, but the one in the front left side. Very fun though!!



Getting ready for the Christmas Nativity Scene

Two angels... Annie and Naomi..


Waiting for their turn to go on stage...

The Shepherds have fallen down in fear of the angels coming to speak to them!





No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!