Thursday, December 13, 2018

Finally heading back to Wewak!!

Jacob was very very excited to finally get back to Wewak after being gone for 3 months!!

We were all very excited!!


Leaving the mountains




We saw an Air Niugini plane when we landed in Madang... a quick stop before heading to Wewak.

Taking off from Madang to finally head to Wewak!


We are almost there!!

Just a few more minutes!

Landed in WEWAK!!

Jacob is happy to finally be back in Wewak and back to work, helping unload the plane!!

While we waited for the guys to unload the airplane, the kids sat randomly around the hanger waiting.... which I found very funny!


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!