Thursday, November 22, 2018

American Thanksgiving!!


We spent American Thanksgiving in Goroka, where we are able to buy apples almost all the time! So we enjoy making, baking, smelling and eating an apple pie this year!!


Jonathan and Naomi had fun helping!




Ready to enjoy our yummy meal!


And definitely ready to eat our yummy pie!!



We got to be around for the Turkey Trot at Thanksgiving... Jonathan ran the 2K for children!

At first he was in first place.


After the 1st K I joined him and we finished together!


Naomi even wanted to cross the finish line!


Jonathan got a medal because he was 1st in his age group, boys 6 and under!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!