Friday, September 14, 2018

Rest and Relaxing Time in Goroka!

Flying over the Sepik river from Wewak to Goroka for a break at the NTM Center.

Manam Volcano, still going off.




The kids love the sandbox and playground here!



Watching a little tv together!

Learning how to do the dishes so that they can help me when Jacob goes on his trip to help build missionary houses in the bush.

Town shopping for Independence day... PNG hats!

Watching dad play roller hockey in the gym.

Cozy warm in the cold mountains!

Cozy warm in the rainy mountains! for PNG's Independence day celebration.

Race for the Independence Carnival!

Enjoying the holiday festivities of the independence day celebration!

They even had a train ride which Jonathan, Naomi and I enjoyed.



There was so much rain that Jonathan got to enjoy building a moat for his castle. :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!